This course will help participants gain an overview of subjects related to conservation of cultural heritage through inputs shared by renowned specialists. Participants will be divided into groups and assigned to read a chapter from Traditional Knowledge Systems and the Conservation and Management of Asia’s Heritage, with two key questions to address. Three pre-recorded online classes will be made available as additional input before the Live Tutorial session. Attendance for the Live Tutorial is compulsory. Each group will be given 3 minutes to present their findings.
Participants will receive an electronic certificate of attendance upon completing the course.
Module Learning Outcomes
Understanding a variety of aspects related to cultural heritage conservation, focusing on Traditional Knowledge Systems.
- 2 January 2021: Delegation of groups and assignments.
- 3-8 January 2021: Pre-recorded online classes, to be watched at own time. (approx. 1.5 hours)
- 9 January 2021: Live Tutorial – 2.30pm (Malaysia) – Group presentations & Lecture (approx. 3 hours)
January 3 – 9, 2021
- Free but limited to 60 participants only.
- Registration closes on 28 December 2020.
- Successful candidates for the course will be notified by email.
- To register, please download the form below.